Friday, May 6, 2011

Cupcake & a cherry too

A quick card and a special one too.

It's for a dear friend who is celebrating her birthday this month.

Cupcake bday

The colors are waaaay off on this picture, but I used Cherry Cobbler again, the Create a Cupcake stamp set and coordinating punch to pull off this card. I also parted with some more of that yummy glimmer paper and punched out a whole lotta cherries with it.

Alas, this stamp set and punch are in the Occasions mini catalogue which retired at the end of April. There's the new summer mini catalogue out, but I've yet to crack that one open.

I'm hoping that I will get more time...but I think that's what all women hope for and need...more time. ;)

Have a great day! Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com