Tuesday, June 21, 2011

On my desk...

Hello WOYWW! It's been a while.

The creativity has been absent, so there hasn't been much to show on my desk. Lately, I've been obsessed with bottlecaps...mainly bottlecap magnets.

Bottlecaps on my desk

I ordered 100 bottlecaps with no clear idea with what I was going to do with them. Other than magnets. Possibly pendants, but I'm not the type to wear a bottlecap around my neck. I think I will try my hand at selling some magnets this summer. We'll see.

Baby Z - 14 months old

Baby Z is 14 months old. It's hard to believe when I first linked up to WOYWW, Baby Z was only 2 months old! Where does time go? Now, he's plotting his great escape from his pram.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great week!

What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday? Or WOYWW is a weekly blog hop hosted by Julia Dunnit at Stamping Ground. Join in and share your creative space, no matter what state it’s in.

Photobucket

15 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Summer's arrived..everyone's neat and tidy and outside!!! Enjoy WOYWW

Neet said...

Gosh, hasn't he grown! What a lovely little boy he is now.
Thanks for sharing your bottlecaps and good luck with selling them. Hugs, Neet #9

Hels Sheridan said...

Blimey, isn't he getting big!!! bless him he is a little sweetie...I have a little giveaway on my desk today :O))

Helen said...

I have some bottle caps too - but not that many! Hope you do something creative and profitable with them!

Baby Z is still so gorgeous - and growing fast! He'll be running you off your feet (more than already, ha!) soon.....

jude said...

I love using bottler caps and adding piccys charms to the middle and filing around them with melted beeswax you get fab effect.Anyways have creative Wedensday
hugs judex10

NatashaMay said...

Love those! Thanks for sharing. :) Happy WOYWW!

Tertia said...

Baby Z is getting cuter every time.
Happy WOYWW

okienurse said...

Baby Z is getting so big and soon you will be going to soccer matches and graduation and...darn time goes so fast! I bought a hundred of the bottle caps also and like you I am looking for good ways to use them. I found you can roll them through the Big Shot and flatten the crimped edge a bit to make a different look so you can use them on scrap book pages. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #107

ScrappnBee said...

Ooohhh bottlecaps! We have plenty of those (we make our own beer!). The little guy is looking cute! Thanks for sharing your WOYWW! -Amanda (Scrappnbee) #41

Serendipity Stamping said...

Wonderful, a new pic of Baby Z, such a cutie. Good luck with the bottlecaps, will check to see what you decide to do with them. #101

Angie said...

The magnets look fun ...and baby Z is so so cute.

butlersabroad said...

Good luck with the bottle caps and I can't believe how the little fella is growing!

Hugs
Brenda 81

MaggieC said...

Never mind the bottle caps. Baby Z is the star of your blog this week. He is so handsome.

Spyder said...

I've been saving bottletops,hubby doesn't get it when I tell him not to bend them when he flicks them off. Baby is growing sooo fast!! Happy Crafting! HapPy LatE WoyWw!!
((Lyn))

Nan said...

Humm bottlecaps....I have seen some neat earrings made with these and alos a neat shrine/tin with a bottlecap in it. Your baby is precious!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com