Monday, June 20, 2011

Taking it easy

Trying to get back into the groove of things...

The Stanley Cup Final is over and now it's time to enjoy summer.


At the park

Baby Z and I are trying to get out more and enjoy our neighbourhood. We have a great park nearby that's baby friendly. He is far more interested in the wood chip flooring than any of the playground equipment. At least, he was cooperative and wore his sunhat.

I received my new goodies the other day and I hope to have something (a card, layout?) to show you. I've talked about the lack of mojo before and I'm still in that funk. Let's hope new products will lift this lack of creative desire and get me crafting again!

Thanks for visiting!

Digital overlay by Karen Grunfeld.

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com