Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy I Do

This week's inspiration for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge:


For my card, I used the pink puppy cupcakes as my theme color and the cupcake with the big, blingy ring as the theme. We are going to a wedding this week and, well, you need a card to accompany the gift.

Cupcake Inspirations 120

This card features the Flirtatious DSP which is a new offering in the Stampin' Up! Catalogue. I used a jumbo wheel I {Love} Love to create an embossed background along with white craft ink and white embossing powder.

The sentiment was stamped, punched and sponged. A little rhinestone was added for that sparkle. Of course, ribbon and a button.

Well, I really hope this card WOWs someone because I would love to be a guest sweetie at Cupcake Inspirations!

Thank you for visiting!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your card! That sentiment is so cool! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Great card, I love all the tones of pink!

Thank-you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com