Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yee-Haw

I am slowly getting through scrapping the pictures I took of our Hawaiian vacation. Very slow progress. I finished another layout last week with Baby Z on a mechanical horse that we found at the outlet mall.

Yee-haw

I created this layout for a challenge where I had to use ribbons as patterned paper. Well, I have lots of ribbons in my stash. Spools and spools...as many crafters do.

Rather than use sticky strip or other double-sided adhesives, I chose an iron-on adhesive to adhere the ribbon to the paper. I am not a big fan of ironing, particularly ironing twice, but when laying down several ribbons at once, iron-on adhesive has its uses.

The rest of the layout is pretty simple. Journalling strips, island floral die cuts and a piece of patterned paper.

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com