Sunday, August 21, 2011

365 Cards: Vintage + Blue

I'm not sure if this card is quite vintage, but it is definitely a direct CASE from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. I simply changed the colors and replaced the large stamp with one of my faves, Medallion.

Day 170 at 365 Cards prompt was to create a vintage + blue inspired card. My goal is to one day complete the entire week of challenges at 365 Cards, but two this week are pretty good for me.

365 - Day 170 Vintage Blue

I broke out Marina Mist, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla. The large image was heat embossed with blue embossing powder. The flower was made using the Build A Blossom stamp set and the coordinating punch.

Now, off to write a note to the recipient of this card.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com