Tuesday, August 16, 2011

365 Cards: Vintage + Red

It's vintage week at 365 Cards and Monday's challenge was to create a vintage card with red as the dominant color.

My favorite red of the moment is Cherry Cobbler and created a simple birthday card.

365 Cards Day 168

I embossed cherry cobbler cardstock with the Manhattan Flowers embossing folder. It's a folder that I haven't used in a very long time, but I'm glad I found it and found a use for it.

The edges of the paper were distressed and sponged with Early Espresso ink. Some twine was wrapped around the card and the cardstock piece was adhered to Crumb Cake card base.

365 Cards Day 168

A closer look.

Thank you for visiting!

Photobucket

1 comments:

annieambriel said...

Just gorgeous. Love the embossing red, with distress, and the label :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com