Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Create with Connie & Mary 160

Connie & Mary have another fabulous sketch challenge and design team call for those of you who love working with Stampin' Up! products. I am definitely a Stampin' Up! lover!

This week's sketch involves all things asymmetrical. This was a hard sketch for me. It's pretty obvious that I love the linear look.


This card features the little bird stamp from The Best of Everything. It's such a cute set and I'm sure I will create so many great cards from this set.

CCMC 160

I wanted to keep this card simple and completed in a hurry. My stamping room is hot!!! Running toward the AC as this posts.

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Mary Brown said...

That a fun and fabulous card! Love the colors you picked and that little bird is just the CUTEST!!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Deb said...

Cute, cute!! I love this little bird! Great colors, too! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com