Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Conquering the hoarding Part 2

If you read my earlier post on hoarding, you will see more of the fabulous, retired Newsprint DSP on my projects. I decided to throw in the retired pom-pom trim from the last occasions mini catalogue and a stamp set from there too.

"Whoa, whoa!" you're asking me. "Aren't you a Stampin' Up! demo? Why aren't you showing the current stuff?" That's because I haven't ordered any new stuff yet. GASP! Are you kidding me?!? Nope. I have not ordered anything.

I'm trying to rid my very small space of all retired product. I have lots! If you want to help in that regard, please click on the "Retired Stamps for Sale" link above. :)

Now, onto the cards.

Newsprint DSP cards

I used the Element of Style set and stamped randomly on the paper. I spent the evening coloring in the blooms while watching TV and engaging in lovely conversation with my husband.

Newsprint DSP cards

Some pom-pom trim was added to the cards. Then, I decided to get fancy and make a banner for the sentiment. Whoo!

Newsprint DSP cards

This sentiment is from a set called Thanks for Caring. It probably didn't sell very well and I'm likely the only person who bought it. It was a great set for those cards that needed to evoke just the right amount of sympathy.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com