Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nuts About Sketches

Back in December of last year, I was lucky enough to get a special copy of Baby Z on the cover of Today's Parent.

Of course, on top of the several copies I ordered, I also had to create a layout about it.

This week's sketch at Nuts About Sketches was the inspiration!


I flipped the sketch to accommodate the photograph.

Cover Model

Although the sketch called for smaller photos, I chose to use squares of stamped hearts. I used a variety of retired and new Stampin' Up! DSP as well as Basic Grey Offbeat paper which has been sitting forever in my stash of stuff.

Play along at Nuts About Sketches. Thanks for looking!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Patricia said...

Beautiful page... I use the Nutsabout sketch very often because I make double pages with lots of photos ... Thank you Sheila.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com