Thursday, September 15, 2011

An uninked stamp

I found a craft challenge site that will help with my hoarding issues! Use It Tuesday's challenge is to create a project with an uninked stamp. I have quite a few stamps that have never been mounted, much less seen ink!

Use It Tuesday Challenge 15

This card uses the super cute a la carte stamp Elebration. Both the elephant and the sentiment have never seen ink until now...

The image was stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with markers and an aquapainter. Come to think of it, some of the markers were never used until now. The rest of the card is pretty much simple.

Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

2 comments:

papillon said...

that is such a cute card! thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday :)))

The Mama Monkey said...

Well hello! Yeah, so I figured it out...I had to click on "View Web Version" before it would let me comment! Sorry about that!!

And again, we are so thankful you are playing with us! What a great little card this is!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com