Monday, October 31, 2011

Baby Z's 1st Halloween

Last year was Baby Z's first Halloween. We dressed him up in a pumpkin bunting bag that was given to us. This year, he will wear another costume given to us; this time, from his cousin Holle.

It took me a year, as it usually does, to create a layout about his adventure. I made this layout for the Nuts About Sketches challenge last week, but I wasn't able to submit it on time.
1st Halloween

 I used Pick Your Poison DSP as the base cardstock. The border was really creepy and so much fun. This paper is rockin'. I'm planning on making a Halloween mini album with the rest of the paper pack. I have so much Halloween stash from stickers to punches that I stuck as many as I could on a page.

The first page:

1st Halloween

The journalling reads: Z's first Halloween. He was a pumpkin in a bunting bag suit. The cutest pumpkin ever! We took him around the block for trick-or-treating. He did not has the entire round. He fell asleep at the last house in Uncle Matt's arms.

The second page:

1st Halloween

I have various candy corn stickers, pumpkin punches and spider punches which I used quite liberally on the pages. I added some die cut DSP as well and die cut leaves. Let's not forget the cute spider punch from the Kidoodles stamp set.

Thank you for visiting! Happy Halloween!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Patricia said...

very beautiful page full of joy!

Patrice said...

Such a cute costume!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com