Monday, October 3, 2011

Nuts About Sketches #181

It's been over a week since I last posted. The end of September was really busy and it doesn't look like October will be slowing down anytime soon.

There's a new sketch challenge at Nuts About Sketches! Yay! I just love Shawn's sketches.


For this sketch, I decided to flip it 90 degrees.

Jailbird


This is a layout about Baby Z and his first impressions of his new playpen. He was pretty excited about it for a few moments, but the novelty wore off quickly and he soon demanded to be taken out.

The following pictures are a little blurry.

Jailbird


I used the new Pick Your Poison DSP and retired Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon. I needed some birds too, so I heat embossed the bird image from the Best of Everything stamp set in orange and black.

Jailbird

I added another chipboard bird with sparkly black brad for an eye and a few buttons.

A great sketch at Nuts About Sketches! Join us this week.

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com