Monday, October 17, 2011

Nuts About Sketches 183

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I blogged and posted anything new. I've been very tired lately and I think it's because of the weather. It's getting colder and darker and I'm not liking it.

For this week's sketch at Nuts About Sketches, I decided to create a layout that is both sentimental and in a warmer season. I finally made a layout about my first mother's day.

1st Mother's Day

I love punches, especially my butterfly punches. I used every butterfly punch I own on this layout. The butterflies were sprayed with vanilla smooch spritz and given some time to dry before I place them on the page.

1st Mother's Day

There was finally an opportunity to use the Flirtatious DSP die cut that I had been hoarding. I also used up quite a few half-back pearls. Not to worry, I still have several packages left!

1st Mother's Day

Love how the vanilla smooch spritz sparkles!

1st Mother's Day

Threw in some punched hearts from the glitter paper. Mess free and sparkly!

1st Mother's Day

Thanks for looking! Come on and play with us at Nuts About Sketches!


Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com