Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Days 1 & 2

The other day, I said that I was going to participate in creating a December Daily for 2011. So, here I begin. I mentioned that I was going to keep the project simple and use a 4x6 mini album to store all the photographs and stories.

I created a template in Photoshop using digital products from Paislee Press & Biografitti. All 25 days will be based on this template. Once I print out the photos, I may or may not add some product for texture. We'll see how much time I have.

Dec 1
The first couple of days of December started with some fun. A visit to Krispy Kreme to try their new holiday donuts: red velvet and this very cute, but extremely caloric snowman donut.
Dec 2
Starting on the Christmas cards. Stampin' Up! has these cute mini jingle bells which I feel I have to add to every single card. They can be a little hard to to attach, but oh-so-merry when attached to a card.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at Days 1 & 2 of my December Daily.


Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com