Saturday, December 3, 2011

The glittery cards

I can't stop playing with the Snow Much Fun stamp set! I made several cards, which I showed you in previous posts, and now, here are a few more.


Snow Much Fun cards

This card has last year's very popular glitter DSP. I punched out the image of the snowman and adhered it to a punched glimmer scallop circle. Love the red glimmer paper. No mess!

Snow Much Fun cards

This card uses a new favorite combination of colors - Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade. Check out the texture on that Very Vanilla velvet ribbon. It's so soft and chic.

Snow Much Fun cards

For this card, I added some glitter to one of the trees, added pearls to the sentiment and a jingle bell. Nothing like a bell to add some cheer.

Snow Much Fun cards

Here's a closer look at the card. I cut out and popped up the glittery tree. It's much more sparkly in person.

I have more cards to share with you in another post.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com