Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tracking December

Like many scrapbookers today, I decided to join Ali Edwards and take part in creating a December Daily. Basically, I'm recording our holiday memories leading up to Christmas Day. It's very different from Project 365 (which I am still keeping up with & have been neglectful in posting my progress). Ali explains everything in greater detail on her blog.

I made a December Daily in 2009. It was a 6x6 mini album.

I am going to make things easy for myself and using a small photo album which holds 4x6 photographs. I'm going to do as much of this project digitally and have a template in place to just pop in the picture.

Here's a look at my cover page.

December Daily Cover Page

 I will probably post my photos in batches rather than daily. I'm so excited for this project

Yay for December!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com