Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365 2011 | Wrap Up

I spent the first couple of weeks finishing up my Project 365 for 2011. This involved printing photos and adding some journalling that I missed as well as inserting all the photos into their respective pockets.

Let me share some of our photos.

Project 365: The final stages

Project 365: The final stages

Project 365: The final stages

Will I do this project again for 2012? No. I did it for two years and I'm a little burnt out by it. This doesn't mean I have stopped recording our daily adventures/non-adventures. We love looking back at our year and seeing how much Baby Z has grown.

I plan on taking a different approach. Maybe Project 12? One layout a month highlighting our lives. Most likely in a digital format.

Stay tuned. Thanks for visiting.

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com