Saturday, February 11, 2012

Conversation Hearts

As a kid, I really loved conversation hearts during Valentine's Day. Not to eat, but to read the messages that were imprinted on the hearts. Some were sweet and others were quite funny. When I saw the Candy Conversations stamp set in the new Stampin' Up! mini catalogue, I bought it right away.

It's a single wood mounted stamp with sweet Valentine sayings.

This is a card that has been quite popular among crafters. I created my own variation of it. Still lots of glimmer paper left. A sweet and simple card.

Conversation Hearts

This second card was inspired by an explosion of candy hearts! I tried to recreate the effect onto this card. I used different colours and I like how it turned out.

Conversation Hearts

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Colleen Thomas said...

I hope you do not stop blogging...even with rare posts it is so nice to se your work :o) Love these Valentines!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com