Monday, February 13, 2012

Nuts About Sketches #200

This will be my last month as a design team member for Nuts About Sketches. Shawn creates such fantastic sketches and I'm honored to have been part of the team for the past 6 months.

For this week's sketch, I finally got around to making that Father's Day layout. The picture is from 2010. Baby Z is almost two years old!

1st Father's Day

I used some stamps on this layout. I used the "Dad" stamp from a brand new set called Loved Ones available in the current Stampin' Up! mini catalogue. There's a stamp for almost every family member. Pretty handy when you want to customize a card.

The journaling card is leftover from my Project Life kit. I have a quite a few of those cards. They will be sure to make there way onto several layouts. Nothing like straight lines and linearity to make my day.

A close-up..

1st Father's Day

Thanks for stopping by! Play along with us at Nuts About Sketches!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com