Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where have I been? & Project 12

I'm still here. Just not blogging as much. Thinking a lot about this blog.

Things like...
  • Do I still want to blog?
  • What direction should this blog take?
  • Should I delete this blog?
  • Will anyone care?
The answer to the last one...probably not. The stats on this blog are not fantastic, but then again, I didn't start blogging to gain notoriety. I blog for me.

These are questions, I expect, will be answered in time. At the moment, I'm in a creative funk. Although I'm surrounded by fabulous new products, I can't seem to find the energy or the desire to create anything with them. I've had mojo issues before, so hopefully, this spell is a short one.

Onto my next project.

For the last two years, I participated in Project 365, in which I took a picture everyday for the entire year and documented the details of that day. This year, I didn't feel like doing a 366 day photo essay.

I decided on Project 12. Basically, I take relevant photos from that month and group them onto one layout. Simple. Easy. No pressure to take a photo each day. The emphasis is on relevant. There are only so many photos I can take of Baby Z dancing or playing in the bathtub, however cute he may be.
And at the end of the year, I hope to have 12 fantastic layouts. Mostly digital.

Here is January:

Project 12: 2012|January

Digital scrapbook template from Paislee Press.

Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com